Exploring recipes, local restaurants, businesses, farms and fun places in and around Atlanta, GA that promote good wholesome food AND that make a gluten intolerant / plant based eater, a meat-eater and two young girls with ever evolving taste HAPPY.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Dessert - 2 amazing finds!

I know, I know sugar is not healthy.  But sometimes a girl needs some sugar.  (And for some of us, that means daily)  So here are two AMAZING treats I buy.  The chocolate bar is just for momma, and the ice cream is for all of us.  The girls devour it.  And BOTH are VEGAN.  Surprise!!

Both are from Trader Joes - who by the way, keeps adding new amazing vegan products
One more note, husband loves the chocolate as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. have you tried Coconut Bliss "Ice cream". The Dark Chocolate will make you faint. Love that you are writing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I cant wait to try the chocolate coconut ice cream. Yum!

    ReplyDelete