Exploring recipes, local restaurants, businesses, farms and fun places in and around Atlanta, GA that promote good wholesome food AND that make a gluten intolerant / plant based eater, a meat-eater and two young girls with ever evolving taste HAPPY.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Nacho Dinner

Seriously - these are VEGAN and GLUTEN FREE.   And, oh sooo good.  Thanks to my friend Amy, who suggested putting lentils on nachos, and to the amazing Nacho Cheese Dip by Happy Herbivore I made an incredible dinner this evening.

I made the Nacho Cheese Dip, leaving out cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.  Then put Trader Joe reduced guilt tortilla chips on a baking sheet, crumbled Trader Joe's steamed lentils on top, and poured the hot nacho cheese dip over all of it.  I put it in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes.  They could have gone another 5 minutes, but I was too anxious to try them.  I served these with broccoli and Ry's favorite roasted cabbage.  Delicious.


Nacho Cheese Dip Ingredients - EASY






No comments:

Post a Comment