Exploring recipes, local restaurants, businesses, farms and fun places in and around Atlanta, GA that promote good wholesome food AND that make a gluten intolerant / plant based eater, a meat-eater and two young girls with ever evolving taste HAPPY.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Cookbook!

I just received Everyday Happy Herbivore in the mail.  If you are looking for a new vegan cookbook, go order this one right now!  I usually only find a couple of good recipes per cookbook.  Just perusing this cookbook last day, I have not seen one recipe that I do NOT want to try.  I am so inspired, and so excited to get cooking.  So, next week's menu is all based on Everyday Happy Herbivore.
My dinners:
Cajun Chickpea Cakes page 188
Sweet and Sour Tempeh page 145
We will not be eating at home most of the week. 
But this weekend, I am also going to make these treats:

Oatmeal Chews page 253

And, from Mother Nature Network, no bake brownie balls:
http://www.mnn.com/food/recipes/stories/gluten-free-no-bake-brownie-balls

No comments:

Post a Comment